We haven’t even had time to stop being spooked and we have out a patch for our demo! (which you can find here: http://demon-legend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/DemonLegendV.03.zip )
Patchnotes for .03:
- Put the moon back in
- Fixed some analog issues preventing pressing up to use signs/doors
- Fixed duplicating spawn issue where static spawns would spawn over themselves on player death
- Preventative measures on character swapping during dashes to prevent super-flight
- Perma-red from damage flicker fixed on character swapping
- Dash tweaks on Daisuke, and anti-stick code / zip stuff to help with some slope issues (more thorough fixes pending)
- Basic store purchasing
- Implementation of store item: Extended Grip for Daisuke (increases melee range)
- Misc art changes, some improvements to trinket shop
- Two new song tests
Next patch aims to fix some of the ladder climbing / grapple climb up weirdness, and look into some weirdness attempting to jump down thru a section in the platforming area right before the waterfall, among other things.
Thanks again for your support! Please be sure to join our discord at https://discord.gg/qshUMUP and follow us on twitter!
1 thought on “Demo Patch: v .03”
Apparently I put the anti-stick a little too aggressively down, whoops! Hopefully have that fixed for next patch.
Comments are closed.